Search OneSearch (via EBSCOhost) from your iPhone and Android devices by following the instructions below.
Request an authentication key by visiting the OneSearch page and clicking the link at the bottom for This will prompt you to type in your email address, where further instructions will be sent.
View the email on your device, then tap the authentication key link. Note: The activation link will expire in 24 hours.
ARTstor Mobile is available to registered users and users who are on-campus using Apple devices. If you are off-campus, you will have to login with your ARTstor account, which needs to be setup on the ARTstor website.
Android users - download the ARTstor Mobile App for Android: play.google.com
For more information, see ARTstor's Mobile Help site.
To access the free mobile app for PsycNET articles, following the steps below:
1. Download the free app here:
2. Go to PsycNET. Click on the “Authenticate Mobile” link at the top right on the APA PsycNET landing page.
3. Ensure that the "APA PsycNET Mobile" box is checked.
4. Enter your email address and click the “Authenticate” button. An email will be sent to you confirming your successful authentication and its expiration date
5. Open the APA PsycNET Mobile app on your mobile device. On the "Home" page, tap the "Login" icon and enter your authentication email address under the institutional section of the login window. Click Login to begin using the App.
For help, check out the APA PsycNET Mobile app help page.