Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Paper Worksheet
Use the following google doc template to keep track of your work.
NGO Topic Research Worksheet
This is a template and you cannot edit it directly. To make a copy:
- Login to your @eckerd.edu account
- Go to File > Make a Copy to save a copy to your Drive
- Start editing
- When you need it again, remember to look in your Google Drive folder
HD216 Project Overview
The purpose of this guide is to help you find research materials online and in the library for your final project for HD 216:
In-depth study of children's issue in a developing country of your choice.
PART A - Issue Presentation & Bibliography
- Demographics related to the issue
- Cultural factors underlying the problem
- Government efforts to address the problem
- NGOs working on the problem, and what they are doing
PART B - NGO Presentation
- Create an ideal NGO to address the problem
- Name, mission statement, activities, staff, donor letter
References in MLA or APA format