Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Do I Renew My Interlibrary Loan Item?
Most libraries are willing to allow one renewal for their Interlibrary Loan items, provided the request is submitted before the due date. To request a renewal:
- Log in to your account and locate the book you would like to renew.
- If the item is eligible for renewal, the Renew Item button will appear to the right of the title.
- Either way, if your renewal request is approved or denied, we will send you an email.
- If you do not receive an email from us, you should assume the item is due on the original due date.
- Renewals are granted at the discretion of the lending library. If your renewal is denied, please return the item immediately.