Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Off Campus Access
When accessing links on the library website from off-campus, users will need to be logged into their Eckerd Gmail account. If you are already logged into your Eckerd gmail account on your browser, you will see the following page to choose an account. For more information, see our FAQ page.
Please contact us
via chat, email, phone, or come in to see us if you have any trouble accessing any of our resources.
This guide will provide you with key links to resources for your archival filmmaking project as well as information about copyright and fair use.
Questions to ask yourself?
- What types of materials do I need to find to help tell my story?
- Where can these be found?
- Are they available online or do I need to visit an archive?
- How do I digitize the material I find?
- Do I need to obtain rights or permission to use the material?
Shelves at the Prelinger Archive by Cory Doctorow, posted on Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0).