This quintessential review source covers both contemporary fiction and nonfiction from both American authors as well as writers that span the globe.
New York Times Online (1851 - present)
We are transitioning to a new way to access the New York Times. To get started:
1) Go to http://nytimesineducation.com/access-nyt/ while you are ON CAMPUS
2) Search for Eckerd College
3) Log into your existing NYT account (if you have saved a profile) OR create a new one.
4) Proceed with the setup instructions to start your access.
5) After this initial setup, you can use this same account to login via all your other devices and access the NY Times from anywhere, on or off campus.
To search the NYT Archives via the TimesMachine (full page issues) go to:
Find "news about [contemporary] books [both fiction and nonfiction] and authors [both American and international writers] along with our picks for great reads" here. "Interviews, reviews, the NPR Bestseller Lists, New in Paperback and much more" are also included.